Sunday, July 5, 2015

Super Easy Vegan Pizza Recipe with Tofu Cubes

This time my blog post will be super short. I just want to share with you guys most easiest, yet very delicious vegan pizza recipe. I can see, that vegans (especially new ones) can't imagine vegan pizza and thinks, that they have to say goodbye for this delicious meal, but... no way! Vegan pizza is just as good or even better than regular (for me homemade pizza is always much more tasty).


Yesterday I was too lazy to make a usual dinner - some stew or rice with soy and veggies, so I just took a frozen pizza crust and made myself a pizza in few minutes :)



My ingredients:

Vegan mayo + tomato sauce
Mushrooms
Salad
Bell Pepper
Red Onion
Tofu
Pizza Herbs

If you want you can make a sauce: mayo + mashed garlic + liquid from pickles + pizza herbs*

*Pizza herbs - dried oregano, basil and marjoram

If you want you can add some vegan cheese, I didn't have one at home, so I made my favorite mayo sauce :)

Enjoy your pizza and don't forget to share it with your friends and family! 

Oh!! let's be friends on facebook! Follow my Lazy Vegan Facebook page, sometimes I share short recipes there, which I don't post on my:) also you can follow all my news on Instagram! See ya :)

Viktorija

No comments:

Post a Comment