Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vegan Chocolate Banana Pie {gluten-free}

Few days ago I shared with my facebook page followers, that I made the first vegan chcolate pie and I finally found some time to write the recipe on my blog. It's very simple, just as lazy vegans like.



Banana, Pie, Dessert, Sweets, Chocolate, Cacao, Cocoa, Gluten-free, Lazy vegan recipes


I have made vegan pies for a few times, I was trying to find the best recipe and I finally did! I'm sure I will find {create} much more delicious recipes, but for now this is the BEST. But it has one minus, it is with sugar. If you don't use it, you can use some natural sweetener as agave nectar.

Ingredients:


Banana, Pie, Dessert, Sweets, Chocolate, Cacao, Cocoa, Gluten-free, lazy vegan
  • 1 cup oat flour 
  • 0.5 cup rice flour 
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 0.5 cup oil 
  • 1.5 cup warm water 
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • teaspoon salt 
  • 4 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1.5 banana 
  • half zucchini
  • a handful of chopped hazelnuts (optional, but gives even better taste)
Method

  1. Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking soda 
  2. In another bowl, mix oil and water. 
  3. Grind half of a banana. Grated banana pour into a bowl with water, mix everything. 
  4. Pour the liquid ingredients into the flour and sugar mixture, stir very well. 
  5. Transfer half of the dough into another bowl. 
  6. Into a one of the bowl add the cocoa powder and mix well 
  7. Finely grate the zucchini, divide in half and place in two bowls and stir. 
  8. Preheat oven to 350 f. degrees (180 c. degrees) 
  9. Cut the banana into thin strips, divide into two parts and put into both bowls. Also if you have, add some chopped hazelnuts.
  10. Prepare the silicone form. If you use glass or other form coat it with baking paper. 
  11. Pour into baking dish the cake batter with the cocoa. Then, pour the bright batter by gently turning it round.
  12. Bake at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes after baking, leave it in the oven for another 10 minutes
Banana, Pie, Dessert, Sweets, Chocolate, Cacao, Cocoa, Gluten-free, Lazy vegan recipes

Don't forget to follow! amd share this delicious recipe with your friends and family :)

p.s.

As you probably know I'm createing Vegan accessories and T-Shirts, Please, check them out and let me know what do you think about them! If you have any suggestions or want me to make something personal for you write me on my email vicspiritfitness@gmail.com thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment