Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chocolate Banana Pancakes

As majority of us, I was addicted to chocolate. Actually to milk chocolate. So now as I became vegan I have to make something what would satisfy my stomach and my taste. By making my daily experiments in the kitchen I found out this amazingly delicious vegan gluten-free Chocolate Banana Pancakes!

Pancakes, Breakfast, Lunch, Chocolate, Banana, Sweet, Lazy Vegan

When I eat them, with every bite I think "omg, this is vegan?! and this is gluten-free?? I love it, I love it, I love it", One more thing what I love about them is, that they are super simple and contains only 6 ingredients.


Ingretiends
Serving: ~14 pancakes
  • 2 cups of grated zucchini
  • 1/2 cup gluten free flour {I used half rice, half oat flour}
  • 1/2 cup rice milk*
  • 2 Tbsp of brown sugar {if you have, definitely use natural sweetener instead of sugar}
  • 2 Tbsp of Cacao
  • 1 and a half of smashed banana + half thinly sliced ​​banana
  • salt to taste {optional}
Method
  1. Just mix everything except the sliced banana. 
  2. Add sliced banana, mix everything again
  3. Preheat the pan to a highest heat, add some oil
  4. Place a spoon of pancake batter into the pan {about 7 pancakes in a pan}, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes
  5. Open the lid, check the pancakes bottom if it's already baked
  6. When pancakes bottom is brown, turn over the pancakes, cook for couple more minutes
  7. When the pancakes are baked, remove them from the pan
  8. Eat with berries or anything you like
If you don't want to cook them with oil, you can try to bake them in oven, if it's too dry, brush the top with a little bit of vegetable oil at the end of the baking



*note: how to make homemade rice milk:
You will need:
  • 1/2 cup of rice + water to cook them
  • 1 cup of hot water
  • 1 cup of cold water
Method:
  1. Prepare the rice according to the instructions on the package, add salt to taste
  2. Blend it with 1 cup of hot water
  3. Pour the cold water and blend everything again
  4. Let it cool
This milk is thick, so you won't be able to flavor your coffee with it, but for the pancakes it fits perfectly.

P.S.

If you are making these pancakes, let me know what you think about this recipe! Tag me on the IG @vic_spirit_fitness ; Twiter: vicspiritfitnes
and if you know anyone who loves chocolate, share this recipe with them!

Stay tuned, because next recipe will be 4 ingredients Pumpkin Pancakes!

vegan pumpkin pancakes, lazy vegan


Love,
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. Plant-based chocolates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Lunch Time Healthy Snacks Commercial chocolate has sugar and sometimes milk added.

    ReplyDelete